Thursday, February 4, 2010

Looks Like We're Staying for the Storm

The leak is still leaking so it looks like they're going to keep Ray overnight again. And keeping him overnight means we'll be there until Sunday or Monday, or whenever the roads are passable after this weekend's big storm. (The taxi driver who brought me back to the motel this morning at 6:15 AM to get my car and drive home, says he has a 4-wheel drive, so if I can get him again, maybe I'll be able to go back and forth to the hospital. Otherwise, I'm going to end up staying one place or another, and I'm going to op for the hospital. They moved Ray's bed to the window side of his room and there's a window seat that I can stretch out on.

At the moment, I'm at home washing clothes and replenishing my supplements and meds. Cliff and Anne are going to drive me back early this afternoon in their car and mine, because I'm not sure I'm up to another drive.

Will post again tonight when I know more. Kay

2 comments:

  1. I think it's better that you're there rather than stuck in Fred'burg for the big storm. And hopefully it won't be too much longer til you're both home!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to weather, not much to do except go with the flow. My best to you & Ray.

    Stew

    ReplyDelete